My Lovely Supporters

16 Apr 2009

Black and White but something else as well



Hi all I hope you don't get fed up with me thanking you for your lovely comments but I just have to say it 'thank you' lol.

This card is my entry for Mojo Monday, Cute Card Thursday themed Floral Fantasy and Whiff of Joy themed Black and White with a Splash of Colour. I do like this sketch from MM and thought it would work so well for the other two challenges as well. I have always loved black and white and very often wore those colours when I was at work (to look business like lol). Oh and it is supposed to make you look slimmer which is awesome lol. I have used one of my Whiff of Joy stamps and coloured her with promarkers except for the bright pink which is Sakura Gelly Roll pen and it really shines. I have also added two more of the flower bloom freebies from Jak at Crafters Kitchen, you must go see her blog it is fab and the flower blooms come in different styles and colours I think she is wonderful to give them to us to use for free. The flower blooms I thought worked well for the Cute Card Thursday 'Floral Fantasy' challenge, they are rather luciuos.

19 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous. I love the black with a splash of red. Beautifully done!

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous card. I love the black with a splash of red. Beautifully done!

Jak Heath said...

whay to go Lorraine, loving what you've done with my flowers, all lovely cards :)

Stef H said...

Girlfriend! You are just becoming a challenge junkie! This is stunning! I like black & white too. And whatever color you add to it is fabulous! Great card!

Hugs,

Susan said...

WOW!!!!! Beautiful card and awesome take on all 3 challenges....great job. I love how you colored the image.

theneon said...

Great use of your "slimming" black and whites. The red accents make it very lively. You are so clever to do so many challenges rolled into one card! And, thanks for stopping by to see me. Martha Kay

Lia said...

Hi Lorraine,
I love your card, it's adorable
hugs Lia

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is fabby with the splash of colour, It is stunning. Hope all is well thei morning, Hazelxox

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Lorriane,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

kyllimarjaana said...

Beautiful and elegant .

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Lorraine
Ann x

Beryl said...

This is gorgeous - and as well as the image and Jak's flowers I really like the backing paper. Very pretty.
Beryl xx

Janet said...

Very Elegant....I love black and white!x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Lorraine!! Love the black and white with just a splash of color!! Adorable image!! Thanks so much for your beautiful comment on my blog and for being such a special blogging friend!
hugs,
Chris

cats whiskers said...

fabulous card sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x

Nicola said...

Ooh this is so beautiful Lorraine, I do love this image and what a perfect finish. -x-

Linnie said...

beautiful card i love it
linniex

Anonymous said...

so sweet. thank you for joining us at woj. hugs rachxx

Helena said...

Beautiful card

xxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020