My Lovely Supporters

29 Apr 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Hi sorry I am being so quick with these but I frightened of being thrown out again and I don't think I could face that again tonight so this is my entry for this weeks Sketch Saturday. I love this sketch and have used a Wendy Rhodes stamp never before inked I have coloured it this time using Sakura Gel Pens the background paper is from MIC and is handmade. Hope you like it and apologies for the haste. Please check out my other posts that I have also put on tonight lol. I have managed to leave comments on most of the blogs I follow but after being thrown out several times I changed tack hope you don't think I am being selfish by posting my challenge cards instead of returning to the blogs. I will make up for it tomorrow I hope. Hugs to you all.

9 comments:

Eunice said...

Love the fuschias and the colouring very attractive card

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Lorraine,
just to say love stamp you have used,I have been eyeing that one up for awhile! Your work is really good!!
Take care Luv Maureen xx
Ps I am doing fat book pages as well,angels and fairies!! lol.
Luv Maureen x

Stef H said...

This is beautiful. I never would have thought to use red & blue with the pale blue & lavender! Fabulous job!

Hugs,

Danni said...

This is so pretty. Love the vibrant colors on the image!

Jodi said...

This is a pretty image, love the colors you chose and the layout is great!!
Hugs,
Jodi=)

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful image which you have brought to life with your sakuras, fabulous card Lorraine.
Nicola -x-

Anonymous said...

Of course you're not selfish Lorraine! Anyway, if you didn't post your challenge cards the rest of us would miss out and as I check your blog on a daily basis, I for one would be disappointed. Back to the card - I love it, gorgeous stamp and so beautifully coloured
Ann x

Riet said...

Wowww Lorriane,what a gorgeous card,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Beryl said...

You've gone off in a totally dirrerent direction with this one and it's lovely. Nice work.
Beryl xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020