My Lovely Supporters

19 Apr 2009

Tilda and Friends ATC

Hello dear friends hope you are all having a great day. This is my entry for this weeks Tilda and Friends ATC challenge the theme is 'recipe' which is one ribbon, 2 flowers and 3 buttons. I have used all these elements and for the first time used white Pen Touch by Sakura. On my daily visit to your gorgeous blogs I have noticed that this is getting quite a trend and that it adds extra dimension to the image. I am always frightened using these sort of techniques because I still have a lot to learn with just the colouring and layout let alone adding an extra dimension but today I thought I would have a go please let me know if I have gone wrong or if there any tips that you talented crafters can give me. I have another card that I will be posting shortly for the new Just Magnolia challenge and have used this technique again. Hugs Lorraine x

7 comments:

Nicola said...

Such a gorgeous ATC Lorraine and you have coloured Tida so beautifully. -x-

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, I have never done this either so might just give it a go!!!!
Love the ATC. Watch out in a fortnight as all my DT ATCs will be up for grabs as a candy!
Hazelxox

debra said...

Hi Lorraine
Great looking Atc, i haven't ever done an atc before so your one ahead of me. as fort he technique i also haven't used this yet but have seen many use it but yours look good to me.
hugs Debra

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Lorriane.

hugs Riet.x

Beryl said...

That's something I haven't tried yet either as my colouring still has a way to go before I move on to the next dimension. I think you've got it just right though and the card is just gorgeous.
Beryl xx

Stef H said...

This is fabulous and you did really great with the white pen. I love that pen!

Hugs,

Kellie said...

This is just gorgeous,love it!
Kelx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING REMINDER

 Today is a reminder of our challenge at  WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  SPRING you must use some form of stamping on your project this is m...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020