My Lovely Supporters

24 May 2009

DareU2DigiStamp

Hi all hope you have enjoyed the day and it should be another nice one tomorrow and by the look of the sky tonight it will be.  I have been steadily working away today and have managed to make two cards this is the first one which I thought would be appropriate for this weeks DareU2DigiStamp the theme being to make a card for a male.  Well my mum wanted a card for one of her many great grandson's and this is what I produced.  The image is from Dustin Pike and I coloured it with promarkers mounted it onto yellow card then mounted that onto a freebie backing paper but my mind being like it is I can't for the life of me think whose it is at the moment.  The banner is from My Craft Studio I added the name and the sentiment myself hope you like it. Hugs to all.

13 comments:

Stef H said...

Great guy card. You did that image proud! Way to go!

Hugs,

jacque4u2c said...

This just makes me grin - ear to ear!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Just love this image you have used Lorraine,you have been busy.Colours are just fab' for younger little man!!
Luv Maureen x

Unknown said...

Fabby card Lorraine, love the image and all the bright colours.

Joanne x

Lorraine A said...

Fab card Lorraine :-) The image is lovely!! Perfect 'boy's' card :-) I am almost finished making my entry , just off to stick it all together, will get coffee on way tho :-)

bye for now x x
Lorraine

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorriane.

Hugs Riet.x

Beryl said...

A card any grandson would be chuffed to get methinks.
Beryl xx

Sandra said...

Hi Lorraine...great card,the image is perfect for male cards,love yours,thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Larissa said...

Great card! Love that image and the star and banner with the name and sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Caroline said...

love this image I have it but not got around to using it yet. Your colouring is fab
thank you for joining our "dare" this week
Caroline x

Ellibelle said...

What a great card for a guy. I love your coloring.

Michelle said...

Smashin card using a brilliantly coloured image. Thanks for coming out to play with us at DU2DS this week.
x Michelle

Spyder said...

This is fun! I have this one, and I'm sure the cup cakes came from Funky Fairys, but don't quote me! Love your colouring, my Promakers still look like I've used pens from the pound shop!

((Lyn))

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020