My Lovely Supporters

14 May 2009

I am so Lucky


Wow I feel so proud and honoured to have received these awards today from two very lovely people. The 'Lemonade Award' was given to me by Linda the second from Shirely they are two wonderful crafters and their blogs are gorgeous so please pay a visit and check them out.

Ok now for the rules to follow the first award 'The Lemonade Award' is given to bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude now I know that we are supposed to nominate but to me this covers all the bloggers that I follow and it is so difficult for me to choose but choose I must so I would like to pass this award onto the following bloggers:


at this rate I will list you all which is what I would love to do lol.  When you receive the award please leave a comment and show off the award on your blog then nominate other bloggers you feel have attitude and gratitude.

Now the 'Inspirational Award' you can nominate as many as you like to receive it, put the award on your blog, leave a comment and last but not least and this is the twist is to tell of a fact about yourself that no-one else knows and put it on your blog........ummmmmm let me think..............apart from spending too much on craft stuff (but then can we crafters ever spend too much on lovely craft items lol)........ok well this isn't very interesting but I do have a big weakness for........Pontefract Cakes and once started I don't like to stop eating them lol.

Ok I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award:


I think that's about it for now please enjoy your day and see you all later lots of Hugs 

7 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats on the awards! You so deserve each and every one of them. Thanks for thinking of me!!
hugs,
Chris

Nannieflash said...

Thank you so much Lorraine for this award, Ive always liked it when Ive seen it on the other blogspots, and I feel so honoured to have received it from you. Im not sure I could eat Pontefract cakes but I do like liquorice, but if it has the same effect as the liquorice has I wouldnt want to eat to many. Thank you again for the thinking of me for the award. Bless your, love and big hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Wow Lorraine, I am truly flttered that you nominated me for 2 awards. Thank-you so much my friend, I will post them on my blog soon.

Love & hugs Sandie x

Brandi said...

Congratulations you lovely lady you!

Smiles,

Brandi

iReneM said...

Congrats on these awards, Lorraine, well deserved.
Thank you for thinking of me you lovely gal, I am truly flattered :-).
I will proudly display it on my blog asap (I am having some time off tonight)

Hugs
x

Unknown said...

Congrats on the awards Lorraine and thank you hun for thinking of me. They are very much appreciated.

Joanne xx

debra said...

Great card Lorraine
i love the little jewels and the flowers.
hugs Debra

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020