My Lovely Supporters

24 May 2009

I've done a Three in One


This is my second posting tonight (or should I say morning) before I started I checked my comments and I found such joy and fun reading your stories of the birds in your gardens they are a wonder and I agree they are clever little devils lol.  This card took me ages to do believe it or not I didn't want to rush it and after what happened last week I thought I should take it nice and easy lol.  Tell you what though I love it I was so pleased with the finished product and hope you will feel the same.  I had a little dig around in some of my boxes for this stamp I had the idea of a card and wanted to use this particular one which I bought from Stamp Addicts awhile ago now.  I stamped it directly onto the designer paper first then stamped it another three times then coloured it in.  If you look at the top picture you will see that I have actually layered it.  The papers are from Raspberry Road Designs and Cuddly Buddly Freebies I have used layering quite a lot on this one which looks really nice in the flesh lol.  I have added a few flowers and some gems.  Now the challenges that I am entering this one for is Stamp Something the sketch, Flutter By Wednesday which requires two designer papers and finally Divine Diva Inspirational Challenge which is based on an inspirational photo and this is my interpretation of that.  I think I have covered everything and wish you a good night and see you all tomorrow.  Hugs to you all. Ps My other card for this evening is the one below this, just thought I'd mention it lol.

18 comments:

Stef H said...

You outdid yourself my dear. This is fabulous!

Hugs,

Lori Rider said...

This is so pretty, Lorraine! I really love your butterfly - the colors and patterns are beautiful and I love the dimension - the time you spent was totally worth it! Thanks so much for playing our challenge!

Crystal said...

WOW absolutely gorgeous butterfly...love how it pops!!! What beautiful colors too!!

Danni said...

Beautiful card!! Love the dimension on this! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Brandi said...

This is so beautiful Lorraine! the detail is amazing1

Smiles,

Brandi

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Wowwww Lorraine,
three in one!!! well done you,love the stamp you have used,layering it up,makes it so real! I love butterflies,love the colours you have used,also like your sentiment on card. What great ideas you have.
Love Maureen xx

Denise said...

Very beautiful card! Love the butterfly.

Unknown said...

Good Morning Lorraine

Ohhhh this is gorgeous, what a beautiful butterfly, love all the layers, stunning!!

Joanne x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine !! The butterfly is just stunning !! Love the papers too, perfect !!
Absolutely fabulous card :-)

Lorraine x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, I love the butterfly, it is amazing. Well Done on 3 in 1! Hope you are having a good weekend Hazelxo

Linnie said...

fantasic card just right for today my garden is full of butterflies.have a wonderful day
#luv
linniexxx

Rita said...

This such a beautiful card Lorraine, I love butterflies on cards. Hugs Rita xx

Unknown said...

Oh Lorraine these are this is gorgeous! I love the layout, gonna have to case that! Hope you are having a reat weekend, the weather is gorgeous here!

Roberta

Lynne said...

My goodness, Lorraine, you have been busy. This is so pretty; you are very clever. I love butterflies - they are so versatile, aren't they? You have certainly found a new way with them here and you are definitely using more flowers as well! Beautiful.

Lynne.x

Nicola said...

Wowee this is stunning Lorraine - that butterfly has so much depth, love it ! Thank you for playing along with us at Flutter By Wednesday.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorriane,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Beryl said...

I lovely way to use this fab stamp. Very beautiful card.
Beryl xx

brenda said...

Hi Lorraine, just popped by to check you out. Love this one, I've got that cloth butterfly somewhere and you ahgve inspired me to hunt it down.

B xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020