My Lovely Supporters

29 May 2009

Stamp with Sarah kay Challenge

It seems ages since I entered this challenge and I have so many Sarah Kay stamps so I thought I would get them out and have a go.  The theme for the Stamp with Stampavie challenge is black and yellow and this is my entry I have used a black A6 card and put some pale lemon pearlescent paper onto it with a punched border I have added gems and black ribbon the twirly patch is actually vellum with black doodles on and shows up yellow the image I have coloured with Sakura gel pens, oh and I added a black flora doodle with a yellow butterfly button.  Hope you like Hugs to all.

8 comments:

Stef H said...

I love it. Who knew black & yellow could be so gorgeous????

Hugs,

Crystal said...

What a fabulous design!!! Great colors and wow her dress is beautiful!!

Danni said...

Love the yellow on this, it just makes the image pop! Love the little butterfly button too! Cute!

Maria Matter said...

Wowzer, this is gorgous Lorraine! The colors are striking and you've added such elegant touches!
Great job!
Blessings, Maria

Lorraine A said...

Another gorgeous card Lorraine ! You have been busy !! I can never do this, I mess about too much I think !! I can spend ages just choosing the paper !!
The image is gorgeous and the papers are lovely too, very striking card :-)

Lorraine x x

Jacqui said...

A Brilliant card. She is just so pretty. I love it.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

Anonymous said...

I love her yellow dress!

The card looks so great!

Thanks for taking part.

Hugs Ivi

Beryl said...

Oh it's perfect. Everything matches so well and the lemon and black is a lovely combination.(Must remember that.)
Beryl xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020