My Lovely Supporters

11 Jun 2009

Cute Daisy May


Good morning all hope it is a bright sunny and fresh morning wherever you may be. We had thunder storms last night which was great I love them but not so nice for some I know, my mum is still scared of them and hides her head whenever she hears them.

Anyway I did make a couple of cards and this is the first one that I am sharing with you and is my entry for this weeks Cute Daisy May challenge. Isn't she adorable, the theme is to use Pink and Green, and have coloured her with promarkers the backing paper is a freebie from Summertime Designs I added a sentiment some lace and gems and finally my blogging buddy Irene knew I loved the flowers she uses on some of her designs and sent some to me, she is a wonderful lady and talented crafter and I am so grateful for this act of kindness. I am sorry to admit though I am being very frugal with them lol. I hope you like it and will be back a bit later but can I please say thank you for all the lovely comments I am receiving it fills my heart with joy and also Polo says woof woof for making his 14th birthday so special (especially the female doggies) woof woof. Lol


18 comments:

Nicola said...

Your colouring is fabulous on this cute image Lorraine and that bloom is gorgeous. Lovie those papers too.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is sweet, I love the flower on it. Belated Happy woofday to Polo. Hope he had a great day!
No rain or thunder here but judging by the clouds its not too far off!! Hazelxox

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorriane,l love the image and flower.

Hugs Riet.x

Linnie said...

Lorraine this is just fab I love it well done for using free papers it looks fab
thankyou for joining us on CDM
luv
linniexxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, you've done Daisy proud and happy birthday to polo!
Ann x

Eunice said...

What a novel idea to sit Daisy May inside the flower, I like it love the pinks, great card Eunice X

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fab card!! Love the huge flowers...they are just perfect!! x

Thanks for joining us at CDM xx

Nannieflash said...

Im sure all those ladies dogs are delighted with Polo's greeting, Im sure if my daughters two jack russells could here it they would be delighted. I love your card its so bright and cheerful, the flowers are beautiful and the backing paper is beautiful. WEll done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Tracey said...

so pretty love it xx

Stef H said...

WOW! Like WOW! I absolutely love this. It's perfect with that background paper and that flower is awesome. But the image.... you did her beautifully! just love it.

hugs,

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! :)
♥Dawn♥

eiyiyi said...

It's beautiful. I hope you win!

hugs, eileen

Tara said...

Such a sweet card Lorraine! I love the way you've sat your image inside that gorgeous bloom, it's fab! xx

Lora said...

Another gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect.
Thanks for joining in with the CDM challenge this week.
Hugs Lora x

Sandra said...

Great card Lorraine...love the cute DM image you've used this week and fabby big flower.thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
San x

iReneM said...

Oooo, Lorraine, I am blushing but I hope you enjoy using the flowers.
Polo looks such a sweetie and am pleased he had a good birthday :-)
Your card is gorgeous and Daisy May really is adorable

x

Beryl said...

That backing paper is beautiful and the enormous flower looks great with DM in the middle. Fab card.
Beryl xx

Jacqui said...

I love this card, she is just so sweet. A clever idea to put her into the flower I must remember that one.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020