My Lovely Supporters

22 Aug 2009

Some Awards I have received






I am so lucky to have been passed these beautiful awards but I have been so naughty and have not posted them before now. Unfortunately I am not functioning on full throttle at the moment due to my depression but I am so delighted to have these in my possession that I would be failing in my duty as a friend and blogger if I did not show them off and pass them on.

The first award at the top has been passed to me by fellow friend and blogger Shirley aka Nannieflash and isn't it a delight, now with this one (which is a friendship award) you are supposed to reveal five secrets about yourself...well I think I have told all the secrets that I want you to know but must keep some to myself or you will never have anything new to find out in the future..will you lol. But I would love to pass this on to the following bloggers


Although I have chosen five I class you all as my friends and you all mean so much to me please never forget that.

Ok the Second award you see is also a beauty and is called 'Eye Love Your Style' and this was given to me by fellow Kaboodle Doodles DT member Susan.

I would like to pass this onto the following five friends/bloggers


Awards 3 and 4 I have received many times before but they are still precious to me and would like any of my followers to take these (if you haven't got them already) and show them on your blog. I reiterate my previous words that I class you all as my friends and an eternal font of inspiration you all help me so much with my illness and my crafting. Hugs to all and take care.



A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.

8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, bless you and thank you for the Award, its a bit of a surprise to be given one back quite so quickly but its not the less very gratefully received, and its one I dont have so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. You know where I am love, if you need me please dont hesitate to email me. With love and huge hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxx

Maria Matter said...

Wowza, you've been awarded!!! Congrats on receiving all this love!
....and for sharing it!
I'm glad you're my friend!
{{squishy hugs}}
Joy & Blessings, Maria

Jodi said...

Congratulations and thank you for the awards!! How sweet for you to pass them my way!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

Aw, Lorraine, how thoughtful of you to award me with such an honor! I graciously accept and right back at you sista!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Stef H said...

well that's certainly a boatload of awards, my friend, and soooo well deserved.

thank you for the award. just remember I LOVE YOU! i hope you feel better soon. email me if you want to talk.

tons of hugs & XXXXXX

Unknown said...

I want you to know that you are the sweetest person in the whole world. I adore you & LOVE your crafting. I am honored to have you on the Lime Light Design Team.

Thank you SO MUCH for the award.

brenda said...

Good Morning Lorraine

Thank you !! You are so kind and thoughtful and it is so appreciated. It is rather pretty isn't it, shall lift to my place.

B x

Crystal said...

You are the bestest GF... Thanks so much for the beautiful award. I will take it with honor!!!!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020