My Lovely Supporters

25 Mar 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #11

Good morning me lovelies it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Ann's and this time we would love to see a special card or project for someone special in your life.
This is my DT project and is yet another first for me I am hoping you will like it and hopefully will inspire you with your something special.
I followed a tutorial for this four drawer box card and again I really enjoyed it so much.  I have used Crafty Ann's papers, available from Crafty Ann's Digi Shop the crackle effect is also available to buy and comes in a PNG format so you can use any coloured paper with it I think it looks really effective hope you do as well.  I have also used Crafty Ann's sofa digital image which I think is just perfect for one of my beloved Tilda's to sit on and can be resized for any image stamped or otherwise.
The roses I made myself following yet another tutorial at Brenda's in fact I have made quite a few of these now so don't need to refer to the tutorial but if you want to have a go then the tutorial is in her sidebar.
I have added some butterflies and gems also did some distressing on the bottom layer of the box with Tim Holtz ink.  I believe you can use Tim Holtz handles for the drawers but I used brads.  I hope you like this and please visit the challenge blog to see what the other DT have come up with you will be impressed. Hugs to you all have a nice day.
          
A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.
DT member for Cute Daisy May, Digital Tuesday, Prairie Fairy,Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog and Sir Stampalot.

12 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Lorraine this is so sweet and Tilda looks fantastic sitting on that chair its just perfect
Hugs Susie xx

Stef H said...

wow lorraine! this is beautiful and your flowers are absolutely gorgeous! such talent you hide from us! wow!

cheryl said...

oh hun this is brilliant what super detail you have added just love the iamge and your papers are really gorjus hugs cheryl xxxx

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine I love everything about it, you have made a lovely job of the flowers.xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Breathtaking Lorraine - you've done a fantastic job with this and created something that won't be put away!
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Just fabulous Lorraine
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! She's so so gorgeous!! I love your coloring and your fantastic project sweetie!! Thanks for sharing this!! HUGS

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Lorraine, never seen this before. Well done you!!! Cathy xxxx

Chrissie said...

Such a wonderful project Lorraine, I love this!

issy said...

How clever this is Lorraine, Ive never seen a box with 4 drawers before, its lovely. and Tilda sits on the top so well..

x
issy

eiyiyi said...

Clever and adorable, Lorraine. And the card is great too! hugs, eileen

Linda . J said...

Oh wow Lorraine I love this box card and what a fab idea, I just love tilda sitting in that chair.
Hugs Linda

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020