My Lovely Supporters

8 May 2010

A Bit of Elephant Love

Hi all today I am giving you some Elephant Love from Chi Chi Memories.
This is Freddie and isn't he cute, this is my DT card for Chi Chi and I have decided on an Asian theme as you can see by the colours I have used.
The papers are Basic Grey I have mounted Freddie on a scalloped Nestie and doily I then added some gems and buttons.  Freddie I printed out three times so I could cut him out and layer him with silicone I have used promarkers to colour him if you want some more inspiration using this fab image then please pop over to Chi Chi Memories the other DTM have some wonderful cards on show.

A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing. DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy.

16 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Delphine said...

This is lovely, Lorraine! I love your adorable elephant and the papers you have used are gorgeous and perfect for your card! Great layout, too! Hugs Delphine xx

Unknown said...

I love it! The little doily is a fantastic addition. The colors and buttons are terrific. Loving the elephant.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Beryl K said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, love the cute ellie
Beryl x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Lorraine,I love the use of a doilly.xxx

Gina said...

Wow what a funky card Lorraine!Very "eastern"!
love as always Gina x x x

Sue said...

Hi Lorraine
gorgoeus card, cute nellie, luv the colours you have used, sue,x

eiyiyi said...

Beautiful card, Lorraine. I love the papers you've used. Such gorgeous colors, and freddie is so sweet sitting there! hugs, eileen

Laura Pryor said...

Love those papers with Freddie. Great coloring too!

Jane Wetzel said...

wow...I am a BIG fan of this dp and this card is just gorgeous! love it!

craftychris said...

nice card very colourful
chris xx

Kerry said...

Lorraine, how sweet!! Love it and especially the design papaers. :)

Unknown said...

How pretty, love the doily so much and the colours are really gorgeous and beautiful xxx

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Stunning! Freddie looks SO sweet... fab colours!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Stunning! Freddie looks SO sweet... fab colours!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Stunning! Freddie looks SO sweet... fab colours!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020