My Lovely Supporters

7 May 2010

Sew Sorry

I do apologise that I did not get my DT post onto blogger in time but here it is.
Our new challenge at SEW MANY CHALLENGES is CHRISTMAS and here is PJ the Penguin this cutie pie is available to buy at SEW MANY CARDS.
I have followed the sketch at Tuesday Sketchers but flipped so I could use a bigger image of PJ.  I have coloured him with promarkers mounted him onto a Nestie which has the embossed snow pattern in the paper is Papermania I have added a sentiment and some punched out snowflakes.
Our sponsor this month is none other than STITCHY BEAR STAMPS and the winner will receive their choice of 3 free images.
Here is some info on our sponsor.
Hi Everyone, my name is Stitchy and I create under the name Stitchy Stamps...I have been creating digital images for designers for almost a year now and try to learn something new everyday...I started out in paint shop pro about 8 years ago and started making digital scrap kits...then I was introduced to the wonderful world of paper crafts and card designing...like I said, learning new everyday, the rest is history...I can't draw enough to keep me satisfied anymore lol...
Living in a small town in upstate New York, tucked away where cable doesn't even go...friends are far and few between...But being on the internet for the past 10 years, I have gathered quite a few from around the world...Just like I learn something new everyday, I also try to meet someone new every day too...
Thank you Angela and Company for allowing me to sponsor for you...I am truly honored...


I do hope you will come join us and don't forget to visit SMC for your Friday Freebie

A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing. DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi isnt he a cutie another lovely card.
Christine x

Sue said...

Hi Lorraine
aww what a cute image, great colouring hun, lovely design, sue,x

Doreen said...

Hi Lorraine, I just love everything about this one that penguin is just adorable, and I love what you have done with him.xxx

Beryl said...

Hr is soo cute. Great card.
Beryl xx

Beryl K said...

Great card Lorraine, love this cute wee penguin
Beryl x

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

And thank you for being such a faithful follower to my blog.

Gina said...

This guy has the cutest "pinchable" cheeks ever!
love as always Gina x x x

Deanette said...

Lorraine this is too cute, nice work!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, wow love your card, and poor penquin does look cold, not sure Im ready for winter just yet, but your card is fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Unknown said...

Lorraine, the penguin is sew cute and ready for xmas. Cute card...

Anita said...

PJ is just so cute, love your card.

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine, love your card, just sew cute and love your colouring. Awesome

kim.mom said...

SSEEWW CUTE!! Love that red/kraft combo! You did an awesome coloring sweet PJ!

Jacee said...

What a super cute image, love it Lorraine!

carol said...

adorable he is, lovely card, hugs carol x

Adrina said...

It's a beautiful card. You've done a great job on PJ.
Adrina XX

Unknown said...

You're sew forgiven LOL---
I love your colors you chose for this card. The red snowflakes are striking against the brown.

Angela
SewManyCards

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020