My Lovely Supporters

7 Jun 2010

An Award

I have been given this award by the lovely Delphine and I would like to send her big hugs for thinking of me when passing this award on.
As with most awards
There are several rules to follow:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Tell 6 lies and one truth about yourself or vice versa
4. Nominate 7 others and leave a message letting them know.

Well I will have to have a little think about the truths and lies lol but I would like to nominate the following people who I would like to receive this award which has been difficult as I think you are all worthy of every award that is going.

Many thanks

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Thank you so much Lorraine.xxx

Lorraine said...

wow thankyou so very much also thankyou for your constant comments on my blog i really appriciate it and class you as a good friend thanks huni xx

cheryl said...

hi sweetie well done on your award I have some candy on my blog would lovev you to enter hun love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Stef H said...

eh! make it all up, no one will know and i won't tell!!!! lol.

congrats & well deserved!

issy said...

Thank you so much Lorraine, I will treasure it.

issy

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, wow thanks my love for thinking of me for this award, like you Id havd a job thinking about the lies as I really done like telling them, but will have to make them look so obvious that no one will be any doubt about them being so. Tahnks my love with love a nd hugs Shirleyxxxx

Unknown said...

O wow thank you so much Lorraine, so nice of you to think of me xxx
ha ha now I'll have to put my thinking hat on for this one :)

Josephine said...

Thank you! Hmmm. I might not let on which are the lies and which is the truth. Sounds like fun.

Annie said...

thanks for the award Lorraine!
hugs, annie x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE TWIN EASEL CARD

 This is my second posting for today please scroll down to see my We Love Stamping card  Our challenge this month at  KERST/CHRISTMAS   is A...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020