My Lovely Supporters

10 Oct 2010

Stamping Vacation DT Card-Embellish It

Hi today we have a new 'Embellish It' challenge at Stamping Vacation for you to try and this one you may find a little more challenging I know I did. We want to see you use 'Brackets' on your card/project. I am afraid I struggled with this one I checked through all my stash and had nothing in any shape or form of a bracket so I used them with the wording.

I have used a Stamping Dragon image of the Vintage lady, I have kept this quite clean and simple, I coloured the image with promarkers then mounted her and the words onto bronze mirror card, the paper is Basic Grey, I added a couple of taglets in a coordinating colour then added some gold gems.

The cards/projects for the last 'Leaf' embellish it challenge were such a wonder to see, I really hope you will join us in this challenge I would be very interested to see what you create.
Hugs to all.

13 comments:

cheryl said...

oh sweetie this is beautiful love that image,and the layout on this is just perfect,will be emailing you later hun love hugs cheryl xxxx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love the colouring and image and your brackets look great.
Hugs Linda

Margreet said...

Hi Lorraine...hope you're feeling well today...great card on which you say it yourself: it's elegant, fashionable and also vintage!!...hope you have a nice sunday!
xxx Margreet

Vintage Milly said...

Hi hun, love your elegant creation here,
take care,
Em.x

Vicky said...

Hi hunni classy card, very chic. Love your sentiments & tabs they are fab.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely hun and very cleverly thought out.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

coops said...

stunning card lorraine.i love the stylish lady and fab colours and wording.

xx coops xx

Sally H said...

Really Beautiful! Such an elegant card!

Sue said...

Hi ya huin
fabulous card, great imnage, lovely design, hope you had good weekend, sue,x

Tracy said...

I love that image, she's so beautiful, i've never seen her before. Such a beautiful elegant creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x.

Anonymous said...

She looks awesome in brown and green!

Love the sentiments and the layout, really cool!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful card Lorraine!! Your brackets are perfect!! Love the colors, design and layout!
hugs,
Chris

Christine said...

Oh, I love this beautiful lady! Such sophistication!!!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020