My Lovely Supporters

13 Nov 2010

One Stop Crafts Challenge #106

Hi all to day we have a new challenge for you to try at 
Our theme this week is 'POP UPS'
Our sponsor is Digi Doodles
Here is my DT card using a Poinsettia image from The Digi Doodle Shop
It's funny because when I first started crafting I used to make this type of 'pop up' all the time, now there are all types of 'pop up' tutorials around but this is the version I wanted to do.
I used 6x6 white card, the papers are Bearlymine, I used quite a lot of mirror card both as a mount for the paper, for the inside centre, the border and oval.  The green border I also punched with an EK Success border punch then attached lace and red ric rac, the oval green Nestie I embossed with a 'snow fall' folder.  The image I coloured with promarkers then stamped a sentiment which is also mounted onto red mirror card, finally I used some digi Holly which I enlarged, coloured then cut and mounted around the inner circle. 
This is a picture of the inside I had to take it at this angle or you would have seen my reflection and I didn't want to put anyone off looking at my work, lol.
To see more wonderful inspiration and other versions of 'pop ups' then please visit my DT sisters you will not be disappointed I can assure you, their creations are truly awesome.
I hope you will join us and it will be great to see what your version of the 'pop up' you create.
Hugs to all see you in a bit.

15 comments:

Teri said...

Brilliant card hun! Love the pop up centre, nice and simple, that's what I like!! No complicated froo-froo, LOL
Hope you are well hun?
Hugs,
Teri x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, I must try one of these.xxx

Rita said...

What a Fantabulous card Lorraine, The colours are magnificent and the pop out is brilliant. TFS. Hugs Rita xxxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun I love the pop out bit & the bearly mine papers I absolutely love I printed out a load last night....I just dont know which 1s use 1st lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

fabulous card lorraine.love the pop up element and gorgeous image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

What a stunning design Lorranie!! I really love your inside design!! Gorgeous details too!!HUGS

The Wired Angel said...

This is beautiful, Lorraine (as usual). You have been one busy lady! I hope you are doing well. Sending hugs, Peggy x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine I think your card is totally awesome, its stunning and Donnas papers look fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

chris said...

Lorraine these are both so gorgeous.
have a great sunday hugs chris xx

pinky said...

Gorgeous Lorraine, love how you did the inside too. Excellent.
Pinky

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! What a fabulous Xmas pop up card! That would be a fun card to receive for xmas!

Davi said...

Wow Lorraine that is the coolest card!! Love the poinsettia and colors. The esy it opens inside is just the best!!

Susie Sugar said...

What a fab fold and really stylish card
Hugs Susie xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty Lorraine!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020