My Lovely Supporters

11 Jan 2011

Digital Tuesday Challenge #93 and SV Mono Challenge

Hi all today we have a new challenge for you to try out and this week Michelle P has chosen the theme 
This has brought me out of my comfort zone as I have never done a white card before, I love looking at what others have done and boy they always look superb so I was a bit nervous trying it for myself, I was itching to add some pink ribbon etc, lol..

Our sponsor this week is 
Here is my DT card
I have used a 6x6 white base card which I embossed with lines from my Hougie Board, the image is from the Stamping Bazaar which I have coloured with promarkers, the flowers I received from my blogging buddy Cheryl, I used large white pearls for their centres.
I hope you like my card and maybe it has inspired you to come join us at Digital Tuesday this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My next DT card is for our Monochromatic challenge at Stamping Vacation the colour this month is
SHADES of BROWNS 
Once again I have used Cookie the dog from a clear stamp set that is available from our Monthly sponsor
I have used Copics this time to colour the image, the papers are a mixture I also used SU Choc Chip card stock and SU Choc Chip grosgrain ribbon, I added some card candy and punched butterflies, the tiny tag is also from the set of stamps.
I hope you have enjoyed viewing my cards and maybe you would like to give these challenges a try we would love to see you at both Digital Tuesday and Stamping Vacation.

We are so pleased to have the STAMPS of LIFE as our sponsor this month! Stamping Vacation's Design Team is looking forward to showcasing the images Stephanie has so generously given us to work with.
On February 1st we will have a drawing for a $25.00 gift certficate to spend at the Stamps of Life!

We also are offering a $20.00 gift certficate when we reach 300 Followers! The winner will be chosen from the Followers. 

Hugs

30 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what adorable cute cards Lorraine.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

oooh I love the all white except for the image, really elegant and pretty!

Love the mono too, gorgeous pup! ;-)

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie these are gorgeous cards. I know what you mean about white cards I find them very hard lol but you have done a fabulous job & how cute is that image...its lush. I love the shades of brown one I think its my fave I love browns where most people love pinks I love browns lol. Fabulous hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

cheryl said...

oh hun these are just gorouges wonderful images,and super super detail love hugs cheryl xxxx

cheryl said...

hun also meant to say the flowers look great too,and also this music you have on your blog i love it so calming,hugs cheryl xx

Doreen said...

Two stunning card Lorraine I love the image on the first one.xxx

Anne-Marije said...

Oh both cards are very cute! Those digis are so sweet...
xxx Anne-Marije

chris said...

Hi lorraine, wow such stunners so sweet. hugs chris xx

marsha said...

Both cards are so adorable! I especially love the kitty on white, really shows up your great coloring!
Hugs,
Marsha

Debbie said...

Gorgeous cards Lorraine,love the simplicity of the white card.Hugs Debbie x

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh these are FANTASTIC!!! Love the lay out!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh and your coloring too!

Cathy Spicer said...

SO wonderful (both of them). My fav is your white card - WAHOO with adding the score lines for interest and that kitty image is ADORABLE!

Nannieflash said...

Wow Lorraine two stunning cards and youve done a brilliant job with the white one, love that sweet image, and you shades of brown are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Linda . J said...

I love your white card Lorraine it's beautifuland the image is perfect. Beautiful card is your 2nd one and love the colour combination you have used, so love the image.

Hugs Linda

Josephine said...

Two beautiful cards, but I've got to say that the white only background is just fabulous! Beautiful flowers too.

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww two fabulous cards, lovely colouring on both, im not goog with white cards! you have done a brill job with it, sue,x

coops said...

wow gorgeous cards lorraine.beautiful images.must say i absolutely love your white on white card.its fantastic and really has the WOW factor :D

xx coops xx

Lou said...

Hi! Lorraine both of your cards are very lovely,the first one looks so fresh and crisp.
(just trying to do a white card:( not easy)
big hug,Lou.xx

Stef H said...

absolutely fabulous. i love the embossing on the flowers. did you do it?

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Wow Lorraine these are both stunning love them the little cutie in the 1st one and the beautiful colours in the 2nd, gorgeous creations,
Chris x

Jaspere said...

They are equally fantastic.

Julie said...

These are so sweet Lorraine. Great job on the coloring of the images.

Hugz,
Julie

Ellibelle said...

Your cards are both so beautiful Lorraine. I think you did an amazing job with the all white challenge, and I almost did the same thing as you with the embossed lines.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl! BOTH of these creations are so gorgeous!! I adore the images , but I really love that fabby white one at the top!! :) HUGS

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Lorraine -- I'm in awe of all of your wonderful cards! They are ALL fantastic and I love your style and coloring!!

I'm especially loving some of your latest cards designs with the scalloped edges -- lovely!! Did you make them your self...I have never seen cards that style to buy!!

Thanks and keep up the great work!!

Lis

Maria Matter said...

so beautiful Lorraine! two adorable images!!!
You totally ROCKed our white card challenge, love the flowers you added too!
hugs & blessings

Davi said...

These little cuties make wonderful cards. The fun dps you used with the puppy are so cute and the beautiful flowers with sweet kitty and embossing is wonderful!

Anneke said...

Great cards!! Love the white one :)
Hugs Anneke

Michelle Pearson said...

ooooh! I love your take on my challenge! I loved those prima flowers....sadly, I used mine all up but 2!! I'm glad you didn't add the pink ribbon....I'm just loving the simplicty of your card...that adorable kitty just pops! :)

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020