My Lovely Supporters

15 Jan 2011

Love Blog Award

I have received this award from fellow blogging buddy Sally at Sallybitz
Thank you Sally for passing this award onto me.
Here are the conditions for the award

You have been TAGGED & want to participate?

Create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.
You should also blog the person link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.

You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.

Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.
Gosh this is the part that I find difficult and that is choosing who to pass this onto as I love you all but as I have to follow the rules I have chosen the following

Enjoy 

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh My Goodness sweetie I am soooo honoured I really am thankyou so soo soooo very much hunni loves ya loads mmwah

Lotsa huggles Vicky xxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh my Lorraine, what can I say, thank you so much for this award, Im still stunned by it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

cheryl said...

oh hunny bless your heart for thinking of me,that is so kind of you hun I will take it with pleasure,sorry late in geting back to you hun but not been well at all,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020