My Lovely Supporters

29 Sept 2014

FITZTOWN CHALLENGE #55 - TAG IT

Good morning today we have a new challenge for you to try out at
Crafts By Fitztown
the theme is 
TAG IT
For my card I have used a newer image from the store called
I have coloured her with Graph It Markers and Copics, I mounted her onto gold mirri card, I used my EK Success cutter for the gold mirri card circle and the green paper which I have had for yonks, it is from Elusive Images (Chocolate Baroque) it has a lovely leafy design on which I thought was perfect for this image.  I used my ivy corner die for the corners and a Spellbinder die for the decorative strip across the centre, I coloured a white gold foiled sentiment tag and used twine for the attachment.
a closer view of the image 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
I do hope that you will come join our challenge that runs for 2 weeks, we would love to see your wonderful cards/projects.
If you would like to get some inspiration then please go visit the other DT members their work is awesome.
I would also like to thank you for visiting and for any comments that you leave for me they are very much appreciated.

17 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Lorraine - your card is very beautifully done. Lovely work. Judy

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Lorraine! I love it! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A beautiful card Lorraine. Fabulous job on the image, love the shading effect around her. Susan x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. Stunning colouring, beautiful papers and wonderful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow she is fab, what a great layout and colours too

debby4000 said...

What a gorgeous image and fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Lisa J said...

Wow!! You have really brought this image to life. Fabulous Colouring and Gorgeous Card. Lisa x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous sweetie. I adore your awesome colouring and your fantastic layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Such gorgeous coloring and beautiful design here Lorraine! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Chrissy said...

Stunning Lorraine..love the image and colouring...superb.

luv CHRISSYxx

NancyD said...

That is a very pretty elf. I really like how you have made her up into a card - very earthy! NancyD

cotnob said...

This is a stunning card Lorraine, such a beautifully coloured image and fabulous design - very elegant.
Pauline
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Lorraine
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

Oh WOW, Lorraine, this is utterly stunning, hugs xxx

coops said...

oh wow so stunning lorraine.the image is fabulous and i love your green colours ;D

xx coops xx

Sari / Granne said...

Fabulous image, love the golden details. Thank you for joining Crafting from the Heart, good luck.

Alyx said...

Just beautiful. Fab colouring. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020